ICICI Bank is looking to hire a Phone Banking Officer in multiple cities, refer below details to get hired in ICICI Bank.
Position Title: Phone Banking Officer
Business Group: Phone Banking, Retail Banking Group (RBG)
Location: Guwahati, Chennai, Indore, Hyderabad, Thane
Min Exp (yrs): 0.00
Max Exp (yrs): 4.00
Grade : Officer/ Senior Officer
Background: ICICI Bank Phone Banking offers a number of facilities, which enable the corporate customers to do several of their banking activities from the comfort of their premises. The Phone Banking Officer is responsible for providing good service to customers pertaining to any of their banking, financial and investment needs.
Purpose of the Job: The position will be responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day to day basis thereby providing efficient customer service. This position also requires to cross sell banking products to our existing customers over the phone.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information
- Cross selling various banking products to customers over phone
- Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language
- Open to work in rotational shifts
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
- Customer First (Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive)
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with 0 to 4 years of experience.
To Apply ICICI Phone banking officer post, visit ICICI Official Career Page at here
Also Check Latest BPO / Tele Caller jobs in BFSI Companies.