DBS Bank is looking to hire a Customer Service Executive on Full-time basis, refer below details to Apply Jobs at DBS bank
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank’s operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Post: Customer Service Executive
Primary Location : India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job : Others
Schedule : Regular
Employee Status : Full-time
- To consistently meet the Digital Ops targets set (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery
- To complete & meet all customers’ requests as per defined guidelines
- To adhere to professional standards of behavior & conduct in dealing with customers & fellow staff
- To proactively identify opportunities to improve the service performance
- Should exemplify and be aligned to DBS culture where the employees are expected to reflect PRIDE values – Purposeful, Relationship Led, Innovative, Decisive and all this with a lot of Fun.
- To exemplify the values of DBS’ Asian Service – Respectful, Easy to Deal With and Dependable in their interactions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- To be aligned to the DBS strategy of Joyful Banking – through Customer Journeys and Digital Banking reach.
- To take accountability for KPIs such as First Contact Resolution (FCR), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Complaint Management Index (CMI), Average Handling Time (AHT), Individual Productivity & Quality Processing
- Respond to inbound chat inquiries and inbound/outbound phone call and effectively consult customers or prospective customers regarding features or any other support require
- Provide Chat one-on-one, real time, text/ voice/ video based interactive conversation to customers
- Answering or making calls to customers/prospects to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Responsible to handle multiple chat sessions and provide appropriate level of service and issue resolution according to company guidelines while providing a superior customer experience.
- Receive and answer customer questions/ complaints and resolve queries related to claims, warranties, and product servicing
- Support customer queries from other channels – Service Requests, Social Media, Email etc.
- Follow standard screens/scripts as appropriate
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed
- Appropriately escalate customer questions and issues as and when necessary according to guidelines.
- Responsible to handle back office processes
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve issues not of routine nature
- Gather information and examine forms, policies, and other records as provided by customer to make appropriate determination of resolution
- Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable Service Request to appropriate personnel
- Balance workload based on business needs between paperwork and in-bound chats/calls. Responsible for meeting deadlines and requirement
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goal
- Adhere to processes and guidelines in line with the defined governance standards
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Customer Service Representative in a 24×7 contact centre environment OR in a Back Office Processing Centre in Banking Industry
- Experience moving between multiple computer screens while entering data
- Experience in handling difficult customer chats/conversations, while simultaneously entering data on different screens
- Bilingual a plus, preferably with knowledge of Hindi
- A minimum of graduate. Professional Certification/ Courses over and above this would be an added advantage
- AMFI / IRDA certified
- Prior experience in handling MF/Insurance related queries
- This position is for “Contact(Call) Centre Agent” and their role to start would be to assist customers via Calls & Chats.
- It would be 247work environment for both male & female employees.
- No Cab arrangement for Office, CSO has to travel self for generic day shifts
Interested and Eligible candidate can direct apply on DBS Bank career page