Join Axis Bank as Call Center Representative job nearby Durgapur to help and solve issues of West Bengal customers as an Inbound/ Outbound calls, The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries. keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
Post : Call Center Representative (RM / Sr. RM)
Education: Min 12th passed / Any Graduation.
Pre-requisite: Excellent Typing and Communication skills.
Experience: Min 6 months experience – Freshers welcome provided they have excellent English grammar.
Working days: 6 days working
Work Location: Durgapur West Bengal
Roles & Responsibility at Axis Bank Durgapur:
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Can handle Durgapur customers complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Participate in engagement campaigns to potential and existing clients to increase growth opportunities in Durgapur
- Assist office staff with client credit applications and transaction processing
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Cross selling of partners BFSI products in Durgapur.
Eligibility Requirement for Tele-Caller Job in Durgapur:
- Freshers and experience candidates from Durgapur both can apply
- If someone having Tele calling or BPO experience should be perfect fit.
- Can Speak in West Bengal local language – Bengali or Hindi, English
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should be local from Durgapur WB.
How to Apply at Axis Bak Call Center Job:
- Interested and eligible candidates from Durgapur, who is like to apply Axis Bank call center jobs in Durgapur can direct submit job application via form at the axisbank.com/career, also attach your most updated resume copy.
- Once your resume shortlisted, eligible candidates will get call for telephonic interview and then candidates will get invitation for finale face to face interview in main branch of Durgapur city
- If you like to apply other department jobs in BFSI sector, you may also use ” Advance Job Search “
Tags: Axis bank call center jobs in Durgapur, Jobs near me in Durgapur West Bengal, BPO jobs in Durgapur, Back office jobs in Durgapur, Axis bank Operation jobs in Durgapur, CCE jobs 2022, Call center jobs, Tele Caller jobs in Durgapur, Tele Sales Jobs in Durgapur
BPO BFSI Jobs is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI Industry Tele caller or BPO jobs at one place around the Durgapur West Bengal, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs in Durgapur , the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Durgapur West Bengal.