Join Axis Bank as Call Center Representative job nearby Ambala Cantt to help and solve issues of Haryana customers as an Inbound/ Outbound calls, The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries. keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
Post : Call Center Representative (RM / Sr. RM)
Education: Min 12th passed / Any Graduation.
Pre-requisite: Excellent Typing and Communication skills.
Experience: Min 6 months experience – Freshers welcome provided they have excellent English grammar.
Working days: 6 days working
Work Location: Ambala Cantt Haryana
Roles & Responsibility at Axis Bank Ambala Cantt:
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Can handle Ambala Cantt customers complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Participate in engagement campaigns to potential and existing clients to increase growth opportunities in Ambala Cantt
- Assist office staff with client credit applications and transaction processing
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Cross selling of partners BFSI products in Ambala Cantt.
Eligibility Requirement for Tele-Caller Job in Ambala Cantt:
- Freshers and experience candidates from Ambala Cantt both can apply
- If someone having Tele calling or BPO experience should be perfect fit.
- Can Speak in Haryana local language – Haryanvi or Hindi, English
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Should be local from Ambala Cantt HR.
How to Apply at Axis Bak Call Center Job:
- Interested and eligible candidates from Ambala Cantt, who is like to apply Axis Bank call center jobs in Ambala Cantt can direct submit job application via form at the axisbank.com/career, also attach your most updated resume copy.
- Once your resume shortlisted, eligible candidates will get call for telephonic interview and then candidates will get invitation for finale face to face interview in main branch of Ambala Cantt city
- If you like to apply other department jobs in BFSI sector, you may also use ” Advance Job Search “
Tags: Axis bank call center jobs in Ambala Cantt, Jobs near me in Ambala Cantt Haryana, BPO jobs in Ambala Cantt, Back office jobs in Ambala Cantt, Axis bank Operation jobs in Ambala Cantt, CCE jobs 2022, Call center jobs, Tele Caller jobs in Ambala Cantt, Tele Sales Jobs in Ambala Cantt
BPO BFSI Jobs is the platform where you can search, find & get apply for leading BFSI Industry Tele caller or BPO jobs at one place around the Ambala Cantt Haryana, If you are looking for a BFSI Jobs in Ambala Cantt , the BFSIJob.com is the easiest and fastest way to find and apply to the latest job openings in Ambala Cantt Haryana.